November 15, 2007

New Pieces Galore

The last several weeks have been crazy busy as I have been preparing for the holiday buying season and making several dozen new pieces.

I absolutely adore my Raspberry Delight set and I have created two more versions of this luscious set, Blackberry Delight (Black Spinel gemstone rondelles) and Snowberry Delight (Freshwater Pearl nuggets).
My Fireglow Necklace has been very popular, so I created two additional pieces with the same color combinations for variety. The Fireglow Earrings and Carnelian & Citrine Shaggy Loops Necklace.


I fell in love with these gorgeous Pink Amethyst faceted gemstone briolettes and they were begging to be paired in a spring combination, and I just could not resist adding a bit of springtime in with the rest of my new pieces.

One of my most popular sets, the Flip Flop earrings and matching bracelet needed an understated necklace to be paired with.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

ooooo ooooo oooo fabulous and hurrah your posting ;)

Fabulously elegant as always my luffley!

Jo
x