April 20, 2009

Woops, has it been that long???

*blush* Has it REALLY been that long since I've update?!?! Ugh!!!! Please forgive me folks!!! I'm not the best at updating my blog. *sheepish grin*

There are sooo many new and exciting things to tell you that I don't think I can remember them all!! LOL

I now have four full sets of Custom made steel stamps for hand stamping. Elegant Large, Elegant Small, Casual Large and now Casual Small. I just received the Casual Small the other day and am going to update all my listings on Etsy and my website soon. Feel free to place orders requesting the Casual Small font. It is the same size as my Elegant Small font. Perfect for the Guitar picks and for adding more text to my larger pieces.

One of my most exciting pieces of news is the fact that I just received my first shipment of solid 14 Karat Gold. Yippee!!!! Yep, SOLID gold folks! Not gold fill! I can't wait to start offering pieces in the solid gold! As an economical version, I will be offering 14K Gold Fill stamped pieces soon! I'm awaiting my shipment of supplies to produce those, and as soon as I have em, I'll be listing and posting away!! So many of you have asked for gold versions of my pieces and I am so excited to be able to offer both solid gold and an economical version for everyone. I *hope* to be able to start playing with the solid gold soon...the first pieces I'll be creating will be my stacking rings. I'll post pictures here when I have them completed!

Ok, I KNOW I had more news, but, time is short and my brain does NOT want to cooperate!!! LOL Feel free to email me and ask away if you have any questions!

And, woohoo! I made Etsy's front page today with my Custom Sterling Silver Hand Stamped Guitar Pick! Thanks Admin!!!!!!

No comments: