March 21, 2008

Teardrops Bracelet Tutorial Available and for Sale!!!

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited! My signature piece, the Pearl Teardrops Bracelet is now available in a tutorial. This tutorial is for sale in my Etsy Gemstone destash store. (Click HERE for the tutorial listing.) I should have a kit ready by the end of this weekend also which will include the tutorial, plus all the necessary materials for making one Pearl Teardrops Bracelet.

Here is a picture of the bracelet:


I have had so many questions about whether I have tutorials available and I am excited to officially roll out my first one for sale! *grin* In the next couple of months I will be working on several more weaves that people have requested. So stay tuned all you lovers of chainmaille weaving!!! *grin* More tutorials and kits will arrive!!!

No comments: