March 22, 2008

Two Kits Now Available for Teardrops Tutorial

Woohooo!!! This is sooo much fun! Yesterday I posted that I am finally offering my Teardrops Bracelet Tutorial for sale on my Etsy Gemstone site. I have completed two kits to help out with the Tutorial in case you don't have the available supplies laying around.

The first kit is a Full Kit, which includes absolutely everything you need (except tools!) to create one Pearl Teardrop Bracelet and the tutorial.

The second kit is a Jump Ring Only Kit and it only contains the sterling silver jump rings necessary to create an (up to) 8.75 inch bracelet.


I have had great feedback already from those of you who have seen the kits and I can't wait to start working on more tutorials and kits for different chainmail weaves! Let me know if you have any weaves you REALLY want to see tuts and kits for and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: