October 03, 2008

In a Cascade Type of Mood *grin*

*happy sigh* What a great way to be renewed and refreshed this morning....the Lord blessed me with the verse Isaiah 12:2 during my quiet time this morning.

"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation."

Thank you Lord for renewing my heart and blessing me with this verse!

The last week or so has been delightfully insanely busy (LOL) with custom orders. I absolutely love to interact with my customers and to get to know them better through custom requests. One of my favorite recent custom requests was to remake my Blue Topaz Teardrops Necklace & Earrings for a bride. These are horrid pictures, LOL, but, the pieces turned out better than I imagined them, and I'm thrilled that the bride is sooo happy with her set:


I have also been able to create several new pieces and I discovered that my fingers have been in a cascade mood. *grin* Here are a couple of the new pieces:



These new pieces (uh, not the custom pieces, LOL) are up on my Etsy site and will be up on my website soon!! I'm in the process of updating my website with all the new pieces and uncluttering the site with the sold pieces, so stay tuned!!! More new pieces will be added. I have a feeling that cluster type earrings are going to be next! *grin*

No comments: