September 08, 2009

Muted Spring, Barest Hint, Simplicity and Plum Clusters

Nope, I'm not done with new pieces for Fall quite yet. Ok, some of the following pieces have spring-like colors, but, thankfully, they can be worn year-round. Sometimes my creative streak just cannot be constrained by "fall" or "spring"....I just have to let my fingers create what they will.

Muted Spring Earrings

Barest Hint Necklace

Simplicity Necklace

Plum Cluster Earrings

I still have more new pieces to take pictures of and post! I also have so many potential pieces laid out in my studio just waiting for me to wire em up. Can't WAIT!! I'm having so much fun creating these new pieces lately! Though I promise...I'm tryyyying to get more earrings for all you earring-lovers. *grin* Oh, and more solid gold pieces will be coming soon. I'm working as fast as I can lately in between homeschooling, etc.

All pieces have been listed on both my sites and are available for sale. The gemstone pieces are one of a kind.

No comments: