May 08, 2009

Summer Afternoon and Gentle Expressions Earrings

I know that I'm supposed to be on a break/vacation, but, I can't seem to step away from everything right now. I'm having a hard time just turning my back and forcing myself to relax. One of the reasons is that I'm still processing orders from the surge of orders right before I put my shops on vacation mode. But, Lord willing, hopefully by tomorrow the last of these will be completed and in the mailbox. I also have a gazillion designs racing around in my head and since I'm very familiar with the desert times where inspiration is far from me, I'm trying to get these designs out of my head, off the paper and into fruition. I was able to create two new pairs of earrings. I absolutely tend to create more necklaces (obviously, LOL!!) but I know my customers have been itching for new earrings, so here's a small start! *grin*

Summer Afternoon Earrings


Smoky Quartz, Apatite, Lemon Quartz, Peridot, Sterling Silver

Gentle Expressions Earrings

Amethyst, Green Amethyst, Pink Topaz, Lavender Amethyst and Sterling Silver

These will be posted to my website at some point today after the typical zooishness of Friday mornings dissipates later today. LOL

No comments: