June 09, 2010

Brides are on my mind

Just recently we welcomed a new member into our extensive extended family and seeing all the pictures from their beautiful wedding inspired me to create the Alyssa Necklace which is perfect for a new, blushing bride.


I combined a gorgeous white Moonstone rondelles with soft blue Aquamarine rondelles into a sparkling mix atop a fabulous smooth white Moonstone briolette. There is wonderful movement with the mix of rondelles which are wire wrapped to a textured 14k Gold Fill circle showing off the sparkle of the gemstones.



While the Alyssa Necklace is One of a Kind, I can create similar pieces upon request. This piece is now available in both my Etsy shop and my Website.

Stay tuned for the matching earrings which I am right in the middle of creating! *grin*

No comments: