June 22, 2010

OOAK Moss Aquamarine Captive Necklace

You ever have Just. A. Day.? Ugh. Yep, yesterday was one of those days. Not the worst, but, not the most glorifying to God either. Praise the Lord He gives us new mercies every morning because oh boy...I needed them this morning. Hopefully my 'tude will be better today because it was purely sinful yesterday.

So, here's a new piece that totally cheers me up. A One of a Kind Moss Aquamarine Captive Necklace. I love, love, love making these. It is so much fun to whack my hammers into sterling and create something beautiful. *grin*

Today is another one of those "crazy days" where I'm running around so I'm not sure if I will have the chance to actually sit down and create. I hope so...I need the peace in my head that comes from meditating in scripture while I work.

Woops. Gotta go check #1 daughter's math work.....ENJOY!!! Oh, and psst....btw....I have updated my entire Etsy shop to include free worldwide shipping!!! Woohoo!!! Not sure how long I'll have that last so take advantage while you can! *grin*

No comments: