January 05, 2012

My Heart No. 7 Necklace and More...

While I truly enjoyed and desperately needed a break from my studio during the holidays, oh boy does it feel good to get back into designing. One of my darling customers happens to be a bride and is planning her wedding jewelry and the jewelry of her bridal party. I had the distinct pleasure of custom creating her wedding necklace and those of her attendants. Her first order was a custom version of one of my Captive Heart Necklaces. It had been quite a while since I was able to create any of my Captive Heart Necklaces and I was so excited to sit down and get my hands dirty (so to speak, *grin*) with her first piece. I also took time to create three more versions, one of which I have listed in my shop today.

My Heart Necklace No. 7 (Peach Quartz, Fine and Sterling Silver)


I was able to zip into my studio this morning to photograph two more necklaces, which have both been listed in my Etsy Shop for sale.

Solo Necklace No. 35 (Green Quartz, Fine and Sterling Silver)

Duets Necklace No. 60 (Swiss Blue Quartz, Amethyst, Fine and Sterling Silver)

I have quite a few more new pieces to photograph....and yes, LOL, they are all necklaces. I am trying to focus on creating more earrings and have several new ideas drawn out. Now...when will I get a chance to get back into my studio to create them?!?! LOL

No comments: